· Light Weight
· No Sewing
· Fun to Create
· Easy to Install
· Professional Looking
Don't know what to get for your friend or relative?
Buy them a Gift Certificate and let them choose!
Save 25% off Retail PLUS|
Free domestic ground shipping on $25 or more
Until May 31, 2013!
Bay Window Adapter Assembly Instructions
(Use these instructions as a supplement to the Window Cornice Kit instructions.)
(Also used as Corner Window Assembly Instructions.)
Step 1 - Measure the parts for the Bay Window
- Install the mounting brackets included in the Bay Window Kit as shown in Diagram 1. Mount brackets at the x’s, placing them on the wall, not on any window trim.
- Temporarily place the 2 Bay Window pieces (Those with the soft foam center) on the mounting brackets at points A and B. Diagrams 1 and 2.
- Measure from the edge of the Bay piece to the outer edge of the window and frame plus 1" or more, based on your needs. Letter C in Diagram 2.
- Cut 2 extensions this length for C.
- Measure the distance between the bay pieces of the middle and cut the extension marked D in Diagram 2.
Step 2 - Assembling the Bay Window Adapter and the Window Cornice Kit
- You will need the parts from the Window Cornice Kit to complete assembly.
- Remove the Bay parts from the mounting brackets and assemble the entire cornice according to Diagram 3, using a low temperature glue gun.
Parts marked E are the return pieces from Window Cornice Kit. Parts marked A and B are the soft foam center Bay Window Adapter pieces.
Parts marked C and D are the extension pieces you have cut from the extensions in the Window Cornice Kit.
- We suggest you hang the entire UNDECORATED cornice to make sure it fits correctly before decorating.
- Decorate the entire Cornice flat according to the directions in the Window Cornice Kit, tucking the fabric strips into the soft foam tuck grooves in the same manner.
Step 3 – Hanging Your Cornice
Hang the completed Cornice, by pushing all mounting brackets into back tuck groove.
We recommend asking a friend to assist you in hanging a Bay Window, to avoid damaging yourself or your handiwork.
After the Cornice is hung, use the tuck tool and your fingers to make final touch up as needed.
Our products are covered by a Limited Warranty.
Use of any not recommended adhesive voids all warranties.
For further information contact Customer Service.
Compare our Cornice Kit Prices in the following stores by clicking a logo below, and then come back here to purchase!
You may also purchase our products at the following locations:
|Check out our sister site:|
Find us in the following locations:
Listed with PORA
Check out our friends at these great web sites:
Interested in advertising on our website? Contact us here.
Our Products are 100% Made in the USA. Patents # D444,889S and patents pending apply.
Copyright (c) 2009-2013 by the Cornice Store.
|cornicestore.com created and maintained by Greene Ware, Etc.||firstname.lastname@example.org||623-556-5713|